1- Ensuring the existence of the real estate evaluation report, as it is no longer limited to investors who apply for Turkish citizenship only, but has become one of the most important papers that foreign investors need in buying and selling real estate in Turkey.
2- Completing the procedures of ownership exclusively in the Land Registry Department, where those who wants to own a property in Turkey must register the purchase transaction in his name in the Real Estate Department in the Turkish Land Registry.
3- Asking about the real seller of the property and checking whether the information contained in the title deed is identical to the information recorded in the real estate records.
4- Ensuring that the real estate data recorded in the bond corresponds to the real property to make sure whether the sold property is the same property that was offered to the buyer.
5- Verify that there are no restrictions or signs of seizure on the property such as mortgage or seizure signs that prevent the sale and purchase process.
6- Checking the type of the title deed of the property and making sure that there are no obstacles that prevent the conversion of the temporary ownership right to the property into a permanent ownership right after the completion of construction in case that the purchased property was under construction.
7- Verifying the type of real estate allocation, residential or commercial.
After Turkey has turned into a portal that attracts smart investments and economic business from the east and west, it has become a destination for those looking for excellent headquarters to launch commercial and investment activities, as Istanbul, Antalya and Yalova cities have topped the scene, along with other central Turkish cities, so that these prosperous cities constitute preferred options for those looking for commercial properties for sale in Turkey.
But we always recommend Istanbul as the best city to buy a commercial property in for many reasons, including:
-Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and it extends on two continents, which has a big number of opportunities.
-Istanbul has a big young population which make the city more vitality and growing.
-Istanbul has always been the economic capital of Turkey, and all kinds of businesses are existing in it.
There are some specifications that raise the value of the commercial office and that the investor must pay attention to, such as:
- The office is located near the main roads in the city.
- The office should be comfortable and luxurious, which increases the level of work performance.
- The commercial office area contains a luxury hotel in case that there are clients or guests from abroad, which provides them with a place to stay near the office, and it is preferable to have luxury halls for private meetings and excellent economic services, especially if the nature of the commercial activity practiced is of a global character.
- The office headquarters should contain internal or external parking and valet parking.
- The office should have windows that can open in all rooms to improve ventilation.
- The office is near to ATM centers.
- To have a technological infrastructure in the commercial office building to keep pace with important modern developments.
- Modern elevators should be available in the commercial complexes, and should be maintained periodically.
- Central heating services should be available.
Amazing villas and house options are available in Bursa when heading out of the city in all directions. The most common areas to target when looking for a villa are the Iznik lake area (northeast of the city), Mudanya town on the coast of Marmara sea (north), Ulubat lake area (west), and for sure foot of the famous Uludag mountain (south).
If your investment option is the commercial store, you must consider the following:
- The access to the shop area should be easy by using the main roads in the city.
- The shop is located near the city center, next to transportation and metro lines.
- The commercial area should be a central market area, crowded with people.
- If you find shops that do business similar to your business, this could be a positive point in favor of the success of your business.
- To have suitable parking spaces next to the commercial store.
- The shop is located near the ATM centers.
- A security guard system should be available throughout the day using modern technologies such as surveillance cameras.
If your investment option is the stores, we recommend the following:
- The store should be close to the main roads in the city, or easily accessible, especially in mega cities such as Istanbul, where traffic congestion increases the difficulty of transportation and logistics operations.
- The store should be near industrial or commercial areas to increase investment opportunities.
- To have suitable parking for loading operations beside the store or the commercial store.
- Ensuring the provision of ventilation, risk management and firefighting services, as they are extremely important to ensure safety in stores.
- Providing a security guard system throughout the day using surveillance cameras.
If your choice is to invest in the tourism sector, hotels are a profitable option. As Turkey is distinguished by its geographical proximity to most of the Arab countries, and it has a cultural and civilized participation with it, and the Turkish citizens are characterized by tolerant ethics, in addition to the charming nature that decorates it, and the tourist effects in it. Where it characterizes with charming atmosphere and mild climate in summer and winter.
Also, Turkey is one of the preferred options for expatriates and foreigners looking to move to permanent settlement in Turkey with their families. Therefore, hotels in Turkey are abundant on various styles, types and categories, and millions of foreigners and Turks visit it every year.
The occupancy rates in Turkey's hotels are high, which is why investing in the tourism sector by buying a hotel in Turkey is the best investment for those looking for permanent profitability in the tourism sector in Turkey.
The hotels and resorts of the 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotels are the preferred destination for most tourists to Istanbul and the rest of the Turkish cities, so it is good to choose an exceptional hotel, and its business is productive and ready, and own it and reap its profits.
When searching for a hotel for sale it is recommended that you choose it newly built, and the rooms and suites in it preferred to be modern, and its location is close to historical sights, or sandy beaches and local amenities of the city.Or the hotel has a long history of attracting thousands of tourists and guests over the years, then your investment will definitely be successful and succeeded.
If your choice is to buy a ready-made hotel, make sure that it has a permanent license from the municipality, and it is permitted to renew it and transfer it to a more modern and developed stage year after year.
Prices of apartments in Turkey have increased in recent years, so buying residential buildings has turned into an important investment. Rather, buying buildings for investment in Turkey has become one of the most profitable options, knowing that the rate of increase in apartment prices during the last ten years is within big cities such as Ankara And Istanbul, it has reached about 100 percent.
Also, the high demand from investors to launch their businesses and commercial projects in Turkey, makes investing in the purchase of commercial complexes and buildings, a profitable option for renting and selling shops, offices and stores.
When purchasing buildings in Turkey for the purpose of investment, it is not advisable to focus on the famous areas with high prices only, but it is advised to go to the most attractive areas of Turkish cities in real estate investment, the areas under development, and approach new transportation projects such as airports, railways and bridges, as well as development projects Urban that carries the burdens of modernizing cities and even creating and planning new cities, where prices in the early stages of establishment are very suitable for entry, more than the prefab areas where prices have reached their peak.
It is worth mentioning that the sale of real estate to foreigners has become at the forefront of the tools of developing the Turkish real estate market, thanks to the facilitation of their purchase of real estate and the reduction of routine procedures, in addition to granting the possibility of a comfortable installment to foreign investors, as well as the advantages granted by the Turkish state to those wishing to invest in the real estate field, such as exempting them from some Taxes, partial and total, and granting them exceptional Turkish residence and citizenship if they own a property with a certain value.