Dubai is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula in the southwest corner of the Arabian Gulf, which is characterized by cultural diversity and welcomed by her people and the warmth of hosting arrivals; the Emiratis blends their looking forward to the future and their adherence to their ancient heritage. The brightening sun of Dubai throughout the year, the mysterious deserts, wonderful beaches, hotels and luxury markets, regions of the traditional dazzling attractions, its business booming, making Dubai attract millions of visitors from pleasure seekers and business receives each year, and from all over the world.
The past ten years have seen tremendous growth in all sectors in the economy of Dubai. The UAE government is working on a permanent basis to improve the economic level of transparency and to provide dynamic lists helps in the formation of small and medium-sized companies and gain the ability to cope with the global financial challenges. The Dubai economy is no longer dependent on oil, but has become more diverse, which is heavily dependent on trade sectors, services, and finance. Given the central geographical location between Asia and Europe markets, Dubai has sought every effort to entrench its position as an integral part of the global commercial activities, and that this site has allowed Dubai to become a popular destination accessible to tourists.
Dubai‘s economy has a combination of advantages related to cost and market environment and provides an ideal environment and attractive investment, whether national or foreign firms. In fact, these advantages do not put Dubai in the foreground as a trading varies only in the Gulf Arab region but make them at the forefront of the booming market economies, stable and dynamic around the world.
Despite the fact that Dubai is a tourist destination is relatively recent, but it has a fascinating history and vibrant heritage offers visitors glimpses of interest in Arab culture. And The Dubai Museum, which is located inside the Al Fahidi Fort, advisable to start exploring the history and heritage of Dubai, one of the oldest buildings in the city as it dates back to the year 1787. You can identify at the museum to the first industries in Dubai and is related to diving to collect pearl and fishing industries, you can also find out how Dubai has become one of the most important trading ports in the world. There are other museums in the Emirate of Dubai and neighboring emirates also provide important information about the history and development of the city of the United Arab Emirates as in general.
Why Invest in Dubai?
Emirates represented in Dubai ranked third place in the list of the best places to buy property in the world, in a list of ten global markets published by the Telegraph, ahead of the long-standing markets such as France, the United States, Ireland, Mallorca, according to the newspaper “the statement”.
If you are considering Real Estate investment, but you are afraid of the impact of the decline in world oil prices on oil-exporting countries, including the UAE, this would not have any effect in the Real Estate sector, according to what the site kippreport. The Web site said that there are seven reasons for Real Estate investment in Dubai, namely:
- Higher rental returns, which amounts to 8% in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Economic and political stability in the UAE. Although the UAE is oil exporter, but 71% of GDP, it comes on the non-oil sectors.
- The UAE does not impose any taxes on the property or profits.
- Dubai enjoys infrastructure is extremely advanced, by sea and air ports at the highest international level.
- UAE’s strategic location mediates between Asia, Africa and Europe, as well as linking the highest rate among the international airports in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the majority of countries in the world.
- Luxury lifestyle in the cities of Dubai, where it enjoys the highest standard of living life, cultural diversity and the large number of businessmen, providing towers and tall buildings rise and the finest hotels and restaurants.
- the continuing population growth, due to political stability, where Dubai has become a popular destination for the world’s youth to move to live and work in local businesses or global, or the establishment of small businesses to grow in it.