There are many people who want to own a villa in Turkey, as the villas are suitable for both tourism and investment. Also, the desire of some people to obtain Turkish citizenship is one of the reasons that motivate them to purchase villas, and this is due to the prices of villas that must cover the cost of obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate ownership.
- Holiday home: Many people prefer to spend their holidays and winter and summer vacations in Turkey, because of the tourist places that it has throughout the country. This makes them want to own a vacation home in Turkey, and there is nothing more beautiful than the villa for that.
- Living: Some people want to live in spacious, comfortable places with large, quiet rooms, away from the crowds of cities, and in absolute privacy. In addition to having a pool, garden, car park, and only villas will provide that all together.
- Investment: Some people want to make the villa an investment project that brings them back with an abundant profit. Where the villa can be rented to foreign families for the purpose of tourism. Or an investment project can be opened in it, such as a company, school, restaurant, and many other projects.
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship: This goal is often associated with the previous goals, as villas prices will not be less than 250,000 $, which is the amount required to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment.
- Luxury: Where villas are often characterized by providing all the amenities, luxury, and entertainment.
- The view: Where the views of the villas in Turkey are often more beautiful and attractive than other types of properties, due to their presence on the sides of the seas or in the heart of the green nature.
- Quietness: The villa is unique in this feature even if it is located in the heart of the city. It often has a private garden that makes everything around you a distance away to allow calm to dominate.
- Privacy: As you own a villa with its garden and what it contains from services and facilities for entertainment, it gives you privacy in not sharing it with other people.
There are some places that are considered one of the best areas where you can find villas for sale in Istanbul, Turkey:
- Beylikduzu: This region is located on the European side of Istanbul, and it is considered as a promising residential and investment area. Characterized by its charming views of the Marmara Sea, it also contains many huge construction projects such as the yacht marina, the road to the third airport, and the proximity to the Istanbul Canal and others.
- Yesilyurt: It is located on the European side, 450 km from Istanbul, where it stretches between the folds of the Kaz Mountains in the state of Canakkale. The most characteristic of this region is the calmness and staying in the arms of nature. The area also contains mineral springs.
- Buyukcekmece: This region is located in the west of Istanbul and is characterized by its unique location on the Sea of Marmara and on Buyukcekmece Lake. This region provides all the necessary services so that you do not need to go to the city center
- Sariyer: It is located on the Bosphorus in the European side of Istanbul, and it is considered one of the most luxurious areas in it. It contains luxury villas and historical palaces that attract the world's rich people.
- Ordinary villas: This type of villas can be found in the suburb of Turkish cities, where it is far from the tourist areas. The prices of these villas are often lower than other types due to their distance from the vital areas.
- Tourist villas: These villas are located in the tourist areas with stunning views, whether they are in green nature or on the sea. And the prices of these villas are higher than the previous one due to the increased demand for them by tourists and foreigners.
- Historical villas and palaces: These palaces carry many historical events that passed through the country, and we find many of them spread on the banks of the Bosphorus. The prices of these palaces are very expensive and may reach 100 million $. It is known to attract many rich people around the world and famous people.
- The location: The location is a very influential point in the price of the villa, as much as it is close to the city center, as much as the price will be higher. Also, the presence of the villa in areas close to tourist or historical areas, or that have sea views, the prices will be higher than others.
- The Villa Status: When the villa is under construction, its price is usually lower than the one that is ready to move in. This is suitable for people who want to invest by owning a villa, as it provides a good return on investment for the investor.
- The Area: The area is one of the main factors that greatly affect the price of villas in particular and real estate prices in general.